This release provides on-site customers with the new ability to load their own models to the hypervisor. It also adds support for copying and pasting data to iOS-based device models.
- Added support for loadable firmware models for on-site users
- Added Copy/Paste for iOS devices. Note that for both Android and iOS-based device models, copy/paste behavior is inconsistent across different web browsers. In particular, data is unable to be pasted into a VM in the Firefox browser, and data is unable to be copied out of a VM in the Safari browser.
- Fixed a bug in switching from monthly to usage-based subscriptions
- Fixed a bug that prevents resubscribing after cancelling a usage-based account
- Fixed a bug that could cause snapshots to becoming stuck in a Restoring state
- Fixed a bug causing incompatibility between A14 iPhone device models and Xcode
- Fixed a bug that caused graphical glitches in apps that use WKWebview
- Implemented missing ACM protocol extensions and messages for iOS-based device models
- Rebased the Ranchu linux kernel branches