In this latest release, we've added iOS 15.3 and iOS 15.3.1, STUN for WebRTC to allow for functional displays in strict firewall environments, improved snapshot functionality, added a start timestamp to the instance object on the Corellium-API, and other various bug fixes.
- Added iOS 15.3 and iOS 15.3.1
- STUN for WebRTC enabling displays on strict firewall environments.
- Improvements for multiple snapshot creation.
- Added start timestamp field to Corellium-API. Attribute is useful for knowing how long an instance has been in the current state.
- Fixed bug on Android devices related to networking issues on a soft-restart.
- Bug fix for Android Settings crash when launched.