These docs will help you get started with Corellium on one of our many hosting options, including:
- Cloud: The Corellium cloud service is hosted on AWS, using Amazon's Graviton Arm servers. Private AWS-based solutions are also available. Start your free trial.
- On-Site Appliance: On-site Corellium server and desktop appliances use the latest Arm processors. Appliances can be air-gapped for use in high-security locations. If you just purchased an appliance, see the setup guide.
- Private Cloud: A secure, self-hosted version of the Corellium cloud service. If you just purchased an appliance, see the setup guide.
- Desktop Appliance: A portable desktop appliance, handy for travel and on-site engagements.
- CDK: With our developer kit, you can create your own custom virtual device models and load them onto the Corellium platform for powerful testing, advanced research, and accelerated development. Learn more.